Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's a First!

Well instead of starting off this blog with all the guilt driven reasons why I'm starting a blog, I decided to share a "First." It's Sadie's first haircut! She didn't have much, but she had a few long areas that needed to be trimmed up to get a more even effect throughout. She does still have a patch on top that we are able to put in a ponytail and show off all her bows and flower clips, but I figure that can be trimmed gradually as the rest grows out. Anyway Sadie is so great. The girl is so stinking cute. I just love her chubby little cheeks; I really have to control myself to keep from eating them. She's rolling over and starting to sit pretty well and she even does 180's when she is on her belly. She loves her brother and loves to giggle at him for no apparent reason. The only disappointment is that she is growing way too fast. Why can't they stay little forever?

4 comments:

simmons said...

Yeah!!!! Your blog is up! That is so funny. She is such a cute girl! I love the chubby cheeks, Mack has them to and your right I always want to eat them.

P.S. Be careful with those scissors I remember you gave me layers once.... or maybe it was just one.... ha ha ha

heath said...

We love her!! Wish she and Ava could tangle in a cage match-- although, Sadie still might have the advantage (she's got more hair)
Thanks for the fun pics!
Give Jack a big squeeze.
love you!

p.s. cute background. very you!

Doug and Kristi said...

You guys, she is so cute! Why do I have the cutest nieces ever?! Sadie already has Ellie beat, I don't dare cut her hair yet...she'd have nothing left. I love that you have a blog up! Can't wait to see more pictures!

p.s. Let me know when you set up that cage match!

Love you!

pops said...

Way to go Amy! You girls are awesome bloggers! And as for granddaughters...we have 6 beautiful ones, hair or no hair! Can't wait to see you, just 10 more days! Love you bunches, Mom

How creative and fun is your blog for me. I love to see you all and to read the comments makes me smile. love, Dad