Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding Bliss

This past weekend we headed over to the tri-cities to attend Bryan's brother Jordan's wedding. And of course, I brought my camera with a dead battery in it and no charger. So sad, no pics! However the wedding was great. I loved being in the temple and feeling the spirit there, and I loved what the sealer had to say. All the wisdom and advice that he shared made me want to be a better wife. Thank heavens for repentance! But Jordan and Kailee looked beautiful and so happy! We were glad we were able to be there and share their day with them.

1 comment:

Ronae said...

Are you kidding me, I was so excited this morning that you had updated, I was for sure you were going to have pictures of Jordan and Kailee's wedding. I can't wait to see some, but a dead battery doesn't work to well to snap some shots!! Oh well life happens, I know I have done it before. Its always good to hear about your crazy kids, see you in a few weeks I guess if you are coming up for the second reception!