Sunday, August 23, 2009

Proof!

In response to my "July Catch-Up" post down below, my mom sent me some pictures that she had taken of me and my rad surfing skills. If you'll notice there is slack in the rope, I actually got to the point where I could toss the rope back into the boat and ride the surf without it for a while. Lots of fun!
And we are always up for experimenting and trying new things so I thought it would be fun to ride on my belly. It was fun, but even more fun when my sister Heather and I tried riding double. I guess we don't have pics of that, but that was a comical moment for us. And in case I haven't talk about myself enough already, I added a pic of my semi-rad wake boarding skills. It seems like in the past few years due to pregnancies or post-pregnancies, I haven't done much in the way of water sports. But this summer I've been able to do it a bit more and have quite enjoyed getting back into it. I love summer!




No comments: